Table of Contents
Coffee is considered as one of the world’s most popular beverages. Then, do you know how to make yourself a cup of coffee? Let dive deep into this article with BestLifeTips to find out ways to make coffee. Read on!
The cheapest way to make coffee
Here are some cheapest ways to make coffee at home:
- One of the cheapest ways to make coffee at home is to use an inexpensive drip machine.
In fact, drip coffee machines are cheap, which leads to a cup of coffee from that dripper also tastes amazing as long as you’re using fresh beans.
Inexpensive drip machines are great to start out with making coffee. All you need are paper filters, it could be probably used a few times to save a bit more.
- Another great method for a cheap cup of good coffee is the pour over method
Pour over method is also a great way to make coffee that also tastes amazing. However, it requires a bit of practice to master. To make this, you need to pour very slowly and in a spiral motion working from the outside in. Besides, you still need a hot water kettle and a paper filter, too.
- Use AeroPress is also one of the ways to make coffee at home
Although the Aeropress is one of the more expensive devices on this list, the sheer versatility it brings you is great. AeroPress is a simple and cheap device, however, it makes some of the most spectacular coffee that you can do at home.
- Make coffee without a coffee maker
Now, here is the cheapest way on the list.
If you are not planning on picking up any of the above things, you can just make yourself a good cup of coffee without a coffee maker by do-it-yourself filter pour over. Besides, choose to make coffee cold brew is not a bad idea for cheap ways to make coffee at home.
The most efficient way to make coffee
The following are four efficient ways to make coffee at home:
- French Press is one of the efficient ways to make coffee at home
This innovative coffee brewing method was invented in 1929 and since then, it has been one of the fastest methods to brew coffee every time.
While making an expresso at home may take a lot of time with freshly ground beans, tamping the grounds, pulling the shots, frothing the milk, and assembling the final drink, however, making expresso is still one of the efficient ways to make coffee at home
- Single serve coffee maker is one of the efficient ways to make coffee
The single-serve coffee maker is the go-to way for those who do not have a lot of time.
- Pour Over: Chemex is one of the easiest ways to make coffee
Wet the filter and add the coffee grounds. Then pour hot water slowly and let the brewed coffee drip into the pot.
Things to put in – ways to make coffee at home
Enjoying a cup of coffee combined with the accompanying flavor is also worth a try.
- Cinnamon has immune system-boosting properties and is significantly lower in calories than sugar, which makes this spicy addition twice as healthy.
- Adding a few fresh mint leaves to your cup of coffee to provide a soft, refreshing touch
- Cocoa powder also works great in your cup of coffee, which provides a rich, chocolatey addition to your afternoon caffeine fix.
- You can add a pinch of salt to your mug and enjoy
- Rather than using processed syrups, look to natural extracts for the same delicious flavors as Vanilla
- Condensed milk with coffee is a perfect combination
How do you make coffee unique?
What are unique ways to make coffee at home?
- Stovetop Moka Pot is one of the unique ways to make coffee at home
In case you want to make authentic coffee as the Italians did some 80 years ago, a stove pot Moka is the way to go. Moka pot requires less maintenance as it is easy to clean, and highly portable, too.
- Use Siphon is also one of the unique ways to make coffee at home
When the pressure is removed, the gravity does its job and pushes the brew through the filter into the cup. This is a vacuum-based way to make coffee, which is invented in Germany around the 1840s.
3 ways to make coffee healthy
Put yourself first with these ways when enjoying coffee:
- Do not load your coffee with sugar
Even though coffee is healthy in itself, you can easily turn it into something harmful. It is a fact that added sugar is arguably one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet. So, do not load your coffee with sugar is one of the ways to make coffee healthy.
- No caffeine after 3 P.M.
It is a fact that coffee is a stimulant and is one of the richest natural sources of caffeine in the diet, which is one of the main reasons it is so popular.
Since coffee gives you a jolt of energy and helps you stay awake when you feel tired, drink it late in the day, can interfere with your sleep. For this reason, it’s important not to drink coffee after 3 P.M. if you do not want to lose your sleep.
- Brew your coffee using a paper filter
In fact, brewing coffee with a paper filter effectively lowers the amounts of cafestol, a diterpene that can raise cholesterol levels in the blood, however, it lets the caffeine and beneficial antioxidants pass through.
- Clever ways for your 200 grams of protein intake
- 4 specific tips about how to eat Anjeer you can’t afford to miss
- Loquat: An exotic fruit you’ve probably never tried before
If you are a coffee addict, unique and new recipes are indispensable. Through this post, BestLifeTips hopes that you can find yourself suitable ways to make coffee. If you have anything want to share, feel free to comment below. Don’t forget to come back to BestLifeTips for more updates. Please Like & Share this post if you find it interesting.