Table of Contents
If someone doesn’t like you back, it means that they are not right for you. Sadness and depression are unnecessary things. Read this post of BestLifeTips to find out how to get over someone who doesn’t like you.
Is it hard to get over someone who doesn’t like you?
No matter what the circumstances are, the feeling of love for a person who doesn’t like you is hurt.
Feelings aren’t intentional, they just happen. So, even though you are sad about this, you can’t force someone to have feelings for you.
So, how to get over someone who doesn’t like you?
How to get over someone who doesn’t like you?
In fact, although you can’t force them to love you back, there are effective suggestions for you to get over someone who doesn’t like you. Read on!
Talk it out
Falling in love with someone who doesn’t like you is hurt, therefore, you really need someone to share your feeling. Find a soulmate who is willing to listen to your story. It is important to have someone you can share everything with.
After you speak out all the feelings in your heart, and also receive advice from them, you will find your own emotional balance, and you will get yourself the right way to forget the person who doesn’t love you.
Focus on yourself
Maybe the answer to the question “Why the person I love doesn’t like me back” is you don’t focus much on yourself.
There is a quote by Ru Paul that, “If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?”.
Let focus more on yourself, know what you like, then pursue them seriously. Besides, constantly learning new knowledge and soft skills. Once you know how to love yourself in the right way, you can always attract people who do not only care about you but also love you.
Here are 8 things you have to consider:
- Get a better understanding of yourself
- Remember that you’re loveable
- Make sure that you are seeking what you really want
- Be healthy and take care of yourself
- Create a clearly self-care plan
- Spend time doing things you love
- Avoid the comparison to other people around you
- Examine your values
Release your hope for that person
How to get over someone who doesn’t like you by releasing our hope for them?
Giving up on something or someone you like can be regretted. However, doing so can be a relief, actually.
Let gathering stuff you have that makes you remember about him and putting them in a box, giving them away, or even throwing them away. Besides, it can help you if you write down your feelings, don’t suppress them but don’t cling to them!
Don’t push away feelings of sadness when they come
Sadness is totally natural when you are in love with someone who doesn’t like you, therefore, cry if you can, it can be extremely therapeutic. Don’t push away feelings of sadness when they come.
Remind yourself of things you didn’t like about him
It can be tough to see the real person when you are infatuated. However, remember that he was never perfect in the way you imagine. You just had some perfect feelings about him. What you need to do here is remind yourself of the things that you didn’t like about him. Gradually you will get over him.
Avoid hanging on in desperation
Sadness and desperation are common when facing with someone who doesn’t like you. However, you still have to move on. Try your best to avoid hanging on in desperation if you don’t want to be stuck in that relationship forever.
Take some distance if you can
How to get over someone who doesn’t like you by taking some distance?
The more time passes, the better you’ll feel, even the feeling of hurt from someone who doesn’t like you. Meanwhile, take some distance if you can, let limit your exposure to him.
This doesn’t mean you should hide out from him, just that you should avoid interacting while you are still in pain.
If you’re ready, try to find someone new to love
Don’t waste your time with someone who doesn’t love you. Find someone new to love if you’re ready. Never give up on finding your true love and always motivate yourself for the future.
Spend more time with your friends and family
You may need some alone time at first, however, spend time and hang out with your friends or family members is also necessary, since the more you spend time with others, the less impact his absence will have on you.
Last but not least, do not get frustrated in love just because you just falling in love with the wrong person. Stay hopeful. Life is full of surprises!
There are effective tips for you for how to get over someone who doesn’t like you.
How long does it take to get over someone who doesn’t like you
Focusing too much on a person who doesn’t love you with a regretful perspective is toxic and may land you in a state of bitterness that is much harder to undo. Therefore, it is essential for you as soon as possible to get over someone who doesn’t like you.
The time for you to get over that person totally depends you.
Even though the time you are falling in love with them are long and spending deep feelings from the bottom of your heart, it depends on whether you really want to leave that person, whether you have any regrets about that relationship, or whether you want to continue.
10 quotes about liking someone who doesn’t like you back
Here are 10 quotes about liking someone who doesn’t like you back. Hope that they will help you get rid of your emotional burdens.
- Federico García Lorca, Blood Wedding and Yerma: “To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves”
- Shikha: “True love is unconditional, even if it remains unrequited”
- Rose Gordon, Her Imperfect Groom: “A person doesn’t know true hurt and suffering until they’ve felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere”
- Mindblood.com: “If you constantly have to tell someone the same exact thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.”
- J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister: “Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow”
- Mindblood.com: “You broke my heart into millions of pieces and still I cannot blame you for feeling this way.”
- Elizabeth Chandler, Legacy of Lies & Don’t Tell: “I had discovered that there was something more painful than falling in love with someone who hasn’t fallen for you; hurting that person-hurting him and not being able to do anything about it”
- Sanober Khan: “The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone, when you’ve made them your eternity”
- Cassandra Clare: “It’s all right to love someone who doesn’t love you back, as long as they’re worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it”
- Mindblood.com: “Give me some chance to actually try to make your heart flutter, wouldn’t you, please do.”
- How to get over a divorce you didnt want
- How to get over a friend with benefits
- Why does nobody like me
No matter what the circumstances are, the feeling of love for a person who doesn’t like you is hurt. Through this post, BestLifeTips hopes that you can find yourself a suitable answer for how to get over someone who doesn’t like you. If you have anything want to share, feel free to comment below. Don’t forget to follow BestLifeTips to see more interesting topics. Share this post if you find it interesting!