Table of Contents
Are you always late for work or don’t know how to have a productive morning? In fact, setting up a solid morning routine could be one of the golden keys to success. Therefore, BestLifeTips is here to show you how to get ready fast in the morning. Read on!
How long should it take to get ready in the morning?
According to Best Mattress Brand, on average, it took people around 43 minutes to prepare for their day and get out the door, with a standard deviation of 26.3 minutes. The result was collected from 1,060 people through Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
So, with such that average time, how to get ready fast in the morning?
Pre-plan your outfit to get ready fast in the morning
Source: Photo by Acharaporn from Pexels
Avoid choosing clothes and accessories early in the morning since you will be overwhelmed by them. Let make life simple and pick out your outfit as well as accessories the night before. Let’s have it all laid out! Even though this way sounds like moves stolen from a kindergartner, it works for those who need to get ready fast in the morning.
Putting on makeup in a rush to get ready fast in the morning
Make your makeup routine easy is an awesome way to get ready fast in the morning. Therefore, here are some effective tips for you to do with your makeup in the morning:
- Organize products in your makeup area from nighttime.
- It is obvious that no one got time to be washing glitter makeup out of brushes before work in the morning, so, try to do it at night.
- Let prioritize your eyes. Remember that you can never rush mascara or it’ll end up a disaster during your whole day.
- Opt for a BB cream that is easy to apply and will give you even coverage.
- A red lip and pink blush will complete your look and take less than a minute.
- Use a shimmery white eyeshadow with a flicked eyeliner.
Listen to some awesome music to get ready fast in the morning
Instead of waking up to an annoying buzz, use your favorite song to wake you up.
Source: Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Besides, if you wake up to a melodic sound, you will experience lower levels of morning grogginess, you will wake up faster, and you will be more alert. It is a fact that awesome music will have an energizing effect.
Enjoying a cup of coffee to get ready fast in the morning
Do not ignore the coffee magnificent features.
In fact, drinking a cup of coffee in the morning not only helps you feel less tired and more alert since the caffeine in coffee may improve your mood, brain function, and exercise performance but also get ready fast in the morning. Coffee tends to raise your cortisol levels, which is associated with making you alert and awake during your morning.
How to get ready fast in the morning – Eat on the run
Eating on the run is also a good idea to get ready fast in the morning. You totally can take advantage of your travel time to finish your sandwich or an apple.
Source: Photo by Nothing Ahead from Pexels
What you can do the night before is to stick your dang bagel in the toaster or hard boil some eggs and leave them in the fridge.
Tips for getting ready in 5 minutes in the morning
Here are 6 smart tips for you to get ready in 5 minutes in the morning:
- Take a shower at night to get ready fast in the morning
Don’t shower in the morning, even though you’ve just finished working out if you want to get ready fast in the morning.
- Keep your outfit simple to get ready fast in the morning
You can never go wrong with a cute blouse or white T-shirt pair with jeans or a pencil skirt and sneakers (however, it also depends on the nature of your job).
- Pick out your clothes the night before
Picking your clothes out the night before can feel juvenile. However, it’s also incredibly practical to people who want to get ready fast in the morning.
Source: Photo by Chernaya from Pexels
- Have a quick breakfast option on hand
Eggs, sautéed spinach, sandwiches, and apple are not a bad idea.
- Set up as much as you can the night before to get ready fast in the morning
Take about ten minutes every night to prepare everything tomorrow morning. Put everything in its proper place.
- How to get ready fast in the morning? – Figure out what works well for you and stick with it!
It is an effective tip and may work well for you.
Your hair should not keep a braid and always stick with your jeans for your office. Experiment with your routine, and when you feel like your hair or outfit looks really good, take a mirror selfie to remember it for next time!
- What happens if you don’t eat after a workout
- How long does it take for water to digest and pee
- Hardest military branch to get into
Through this post, BestLifeTips hopes that you can find yourself suitable tips for how to get ready fast in the morning. If you still have any other effective way, feel free to leave a comment below. Don’t forget to follow BestLifeTips to see more fun topics. Share this post if you find it interesting!